Perseverance



Japanese children only dream was to be a famous karate. But the family would not allow it. An unfortunate accident, the child lost his left arm a day. Seeing that the morale of the family is very poor children kept him a karate instructor. The first course in the teacher showed tossing over holding the one in the right arm against the child. Even second, third and all subsequent courses were always doing the same movement.
Children in a day teacher, "I'm so bored teacher, now geçsek other movements," he said. The teacher said it did not accept that the world would end unless the person making the fastest. Children so he accelerated, he shoots from place to place until the teacher even blink of an eye. One day the child's teacher came with a paper in his hand a paper he wrote to join the youth karate championship. I was very surprised child. He asked the teacher against his first opponent you'll be out of excitement in the hall the next day, "my teacher how would this work? I know I lost only one definite action." The teacher "you just made the motion" response was handled by the verdi.çocuk ring out and move his opponents. Even in one motion until final output. We had the face of someone finals twice. Before making the move again very scared but he knows he defeated his last opponent and won the championship.
He ran joyfully to his teacher and asked "How is my teacher, I do not know, I just know a move, and I was watching one champion."
Teacher looked at the boy and said, "move you make is one of the most difficult movements in karate. ..
And he has one defensive, keep the left arm of the opponent. "

0 yorum:

Post a Comment