If I were rich I'd take my mother ....



December 2000 was the month. I graduated from college. I excitedly entering the course at a state school. In one class, I wrote a sentence in English on the blackboard explaining conditional sentences.
"Well, boys, board 'If I were rich I'd take my mother ...." Writes. Gaps in sentences, fill in using your imagination. Is that clear? "I said.
It must have understood that everyone took a little paper that I deliver quietly and his eyes began to stare at the ceiling thinking. Five minutes later I picked up the papers and wandering around the class read one by one. Spaceship, Ferrari, Miami summer, island in the Maldives ... I am reading, laughing class. I have read the recent paper from the inside. "If I were rich, I would buy flowers for my Mom."
The owner of the sentence, that year-class newcomers frail, introverted kid. "Between us, we have a very emotional friend!" I said. "Selim, get up. Can you tell your friends what you write? "
"I get flowers all summer, I am a teacher."
A light laughter broke out in the classroom. "I think you're very rich, I told you to use your imagination. Despite says that I get flowers should be an important reason, "I said.
Waited silently for a while, then stood up "My teacher came to my mind something else," he said softly. Although resembling the cry rose from the face of the Mona Lisa painting had a strange expression.
"Boy, are you kidding me?" I said sternly. "We do not necessarily need to note one thing to come to mind?"
No one answered. I handed back the papers. The class has been tampering with the ringing bell hive bee swarm flowed like a garden. A fine rain was falling outside.
I found when I came to school the next morning in the lobby waiting for me Selim's father. The coffee table in front of a day in the classroom he sat crumpled piece of paper distributed. We sit and talk. He left after a short conversation. I walked into the class room challenges. My head was spinning. Something strange like a sob climbed up to my ears from the diaphragm was ready to explode.
Month interval was 2000 and I filled the small space in the paper flowers Selim, the biggest gap in life I learned in trying to fill the flower.
Three months ago, he lost his mother in a car accident and since then, his father, without disrupting the cemetery to visit the grave of his mother planting flowers every Friday they ...
You heard the night before her father that she sobbed until morning burying her face in the pillow ...
And teachers can not be taken from university with a diploma ...
All I learned in my life that morning in the cool range.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment