Love



Hello my friend laughing eyes, the more you're losing the smile on his lips. What a beautiful world and be able to look with eyes beaming smile hair people like you.
I know you're upset when faced with dull eyes. What can I do, my friend, everyone can not be like you. You can hear "No should be" he said.
You're right, my friend, actually all people should be like you. If they knew what they could do with a smile, how to see with a child a smile sparkle in their eyes, they knew they would how the world into a full human being in distress and smiling eyes, ice and how it melts, they knew that their hearts how to combine, I'm sure they had wanted to be like you ...
My friends love you shine your eyes and smiling. Pure and without any expectations as a child. No, my friend, love is not just felt in love.
Love to universality ..
No one like him can not unlock the safe stack of gold. Its location is in their hearts.
It is at the heart of a mother, to give the child his place. Its location is in the hands of the gardener, the seeds of love to hair. Yes ... Love is everywhere .. Just so you want to find him.
Tough love is easy to find ... may hold in her hands. Remember, my friend, it is not finished in the show Abilmekle must be love ... love.
Life is short my friend today and gone tomorrow. Show love does not wait, tomorrow will be too late. You should know in your hands without losing value. I know my friend, do you agree with me. Now run like that aspect .. First, a warm smile and her eyes beaming with "I love you" to the hot voice coming from within blurted. No funny stuff that's not my boyfriend ..

 I love you mom, dad, brother, friend, etc. It says it's not funny. This is an eternal love for a man who against all just a friend like you is not hard to live a little courage. This is only the heart of the ice cover, petrify you think people are coming a little difficult but they also they dared you your show, they all believe that they can learn when they feel their love stirrings in the hearts and cry and be better for all people.
Yes, my friends, laugh while pout why, why do you cry when you have to laugh, when to break the hearts of good words to say why?
 Life is too short not worth anything in this world, my friend .. and broken hearts.
 Goodbye my friend, come again. Him like you laughing eyes, his heart did take loving people will come back again? ... Because I might not be here tomorrow waiting more than me.
They LOVED "I LOVE YOU" MEANS TO LATE! ..

0 yorum:

Post a Comment