Everything pulls the original



She wanted to see the Sultan Khidr. One day he called the broker that:
-Who Show me if I shit on her gift Khidr said.
Many son of a poor man who had aspired servant involved. His wife said:
I will let my -H forty days and telling him I would find Khidr sultan. Throughout your life you this enough food for forty days from the sultan, I get a drink and money. At the end of forty days and goes to my head I can not find Khidr, but you'll be comfortable.
His wife was a frugal:
- Lord get along like we used to eke out anyhow. After we administration. It's dangerous up there, he said.
But the man had put the head. Go to Sultan would find Khidr said. He asked for permission for forty days. Tons of food from the warehouse to the court within forty days to support his family rushed to find Khidr, drinks and cash received. He had lost around forty days, whether delivered to the house. At the end of forty days he confessed everything to come out before the sultan:

-I Did not like the fact that I find Khidr. We were having family troubles. I find Khidr said you wanted to get worldly, he said.
Sultan was pissed about this:
Did you ever think the penalty for tricking -Padişah will pay with your life? yell.
The man also said that everything gets out. Located next to the Sultan exchanged views on it was found in the three queens.
He asked the first queen:
Let this man who fooled -Padişah what punishment?
Our -Efendi, slit the man's throat, let's hang on hooks shred the meat.
Meanwhile the existent, radiant young, he said on the words of the queen:
-Use Of things to aslihan of Yerci
Sultan asked his second queen:
What punishment, let -This man?
Hay and fill into this man's skin I -Hükümd swim.
A little before suddenly emerging young again:
-Use The things Yerci to aslihan, she said.
Sultan asked a third queen:
-Ey What do you think my queen, let this guy fool me what penalty? I'm in my sultan suits you forgive this man, this is expected from you. This man took offense but an important one because it is not as bad as they seem to be able to sacrifice himself for the wife and children as comfortable as hearted.
Radiant young again interjected:
-Use Of things to Asih of Yerci
This time he turned to the Sultan child:
-Who are you? What is a word you repeat it in two?
Young replied:
-Your Father was a butcher of the first queen. The cut for him, was talking about the hook to hang meat. That showed the original. His father was the second queen quilt. Quilts pillows, bed faces wool, cotton was filled. He also pointed to his father. The third queen's father was a queen. He pulled his descendants showed greatness. I said my say, "Everyone takes its origin" means.
Vizier you want (showing the third queen) there queen, Speed ​​you want (by showing himself) here Speed, I appeal to you to not embarrass this man, he said, and disappeared.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment