Friend



One of the bloodiest days of the war. Soldier, he saw that his best friend fall to the ground in less blood in the future. Even the head of a second man were under the rain could not keep the fire on the guard. And she ran to the army lieutenant:
- Lieutenant. Can I come to take my friend jumped? ..
- Are you mad? He looked like the lieutenant says ...
Is it worth to go ?. Your friend has been riddled with holes. Probably even died .. Do not jeopardize your life ..
 Soldier and lieutenant insisted, "Well," he said .. "Go then .."
 Hard to believe a miracle. Soldier under the friend he reached the terrible rain of fire. He took her back turned to run and run. Together they rolled into the trench. Lieutenant, was a military examination of blood .. Then she turned to her friend moved to the trenches:
 - I'm not worth it, not worth jeopardizing his life, I said. This is already dead ..
 - Was it worth lieutenant, said the soldier ..
 - How was it worth it? the lieutenant said. Can not you see this man died? ..
 - Gene was well worth my commander. His last words were .. not hear because I reached the right side, was the world to me .. And friends of sobbing echoed the last words:
 - Jack! .. I knew you were coming! .. I knew I had a friend ... Future ..

0 yorum:

Post a Comment